Choir Update
The 3rd and 4th grade choir is singing at Advent worship this Wednesday. Students are bringing home a pink note from Mr. Altis today as well. Church is at 6:30. Students should meet at 6:10 for a brief rehearsal. Check the pink note for more details.
November Book Order Recommendations
Books I've Read and Recommend
The Family Under the Bridge
Newbery Favorites Pack - I've read many of these. Some may be tough for 4th graders.
The Wright 3 - Sequel to Chasing Vermeer...but I don't see the first one in the order!
Room One - From the author or Frindle.
The Sign of the Beaver
Tuck Everlasting - A great book full of difficult choices.
Esperanza Rising
Princess Pack - Ella Enchanted is great, but I haven't read the other book.
Boys Vs. Girls Pack - the first 3 books and the fourth (Girls Rule) is right next to it in the order.
The November book order will be due on Thursday, November 29. That's only 4 days away. Parents, feel free to contact me if you wish to make purchases "quietly" due to the Christmas season.