Envelopes Last Friday
I was asked last Friday to send a message about notes coming home with each student. And I forgot. Until now, that is! An envelope from Mr. and Mrs. Cisewski came home with your child last week on Friday. Sorry for the late update.
End of the Year Stuff
Library Books - If you have any of Mr. Wilhorn's books, please get them back ASAP. A few times I've heard "I'm not sure where that is..." Now's the time to start digging.
Picnic - The school picnic is Friday. The picnic starts at 11:00 and goes until 2:00. Notes went out about bringing a dish to pass and more picnic details. Students don't need to come to school early, just arrive at the picnic at 11:00. Families are all invited. Report cards will be handed out after our final worship.
And Finally...
Well, that's it, actually. But another update is coming shortly about today's events so far.