Monday, March 2, 2009

Tuesday

Class Color Day
Tomorrow is class color day, and our class's color is...hold on for it...here it comes...are you ready?...GRAY!

My first three choices were gone by the time I got to choose, so I just said, "Gray!" That's all right, all rainbows need gray clouds to start. AND if you mix all the primary colors you end up with gray. So, it's like we're rainbows!

Midterm Signature Forms
I am still waiting for three signature forms from the midterms. If yours is still out, please return it tomorrow so I know midterms all made it to the proper home.

THANKS
There were a lot of white t-shirts today, and that allowed us to affix stars to our bellies and be star-bellied sneetches. Some of us were sneetches with "no stars upon thars." Here's a little sneetchy treat:




Head to the class website for the video. http://loudestclass.blogspot.com