The kids enjoyed the first video so much that I thought I'd add another. "Why? What's up with all the Stellar Kart?" you may wonder. I'm so glad you asked...
Next week they are going to be in concert in Green Bay on Friday night (October 5) at a place called the Cup O' Joy. (www.cupojoy.com) It is a non-profit Christian coffee house that simply brings in bands and provides a Christian atmosphere. Concerts are free, but they do pass the plate. You can donate to the band or to Cup O' Joy's ministry.
I am planning on going with my family. There is no school that day, so if you are looking to fill the day with something, maybe this is it. They will be loud - Make A Loud Noise, Psalm 98:4! - but the drive home will be quiet with the kids sleeping, right? Anyway, I just wanted to make you aware of it. Other than the 2-hour drive, the price is right and the message is great!
If you have any questions, let me know. I'll do my best to answer them.