Thursday, September 27, 2007

Picture Day, Parking, and Mornings

I'm not sure what happened with that last post. Apparently I published it accidentally. My apologies. Here is what it was supposed to say.

Picture Day
Picture Day is Tuesday, October 9. That day we will take the all-school panoramic photo, individual pictures, and sports photos (this one won't affect 4th grade). If you plan on ordering more than one item (for example: an individual photo package AND a panoramic photo), seperate checks will be needed for each. I'm not sure why this is...I was just asked to communicate it to you.

Parking Proceedures
A few reminders: 1. Students being dropped off in the morning are to be dropped off in the back parking lot. Yes, it is longer to walk, but it is the safest place. When parking in the front, please be sure to come down Eleventh Street from the north. Don't come from the south and swing all the way around to the parking spots. (The police have requested that one personally.)

Morning Arrival Time
Students are allowed up into the halls and classrooms at 8:25. BUS students who arrive before that are to go to the cafeteria until they are dismissed at 8:25. WALKERS and DROPPED-OFFERS are to remain outside until 8:25. Yes, it will get colder. Yes, it may be rainy. Arriving on time will solve those problems. There have been too many people in the building before that time, and supervision becomes a problem. Thanks for your understanding.