I'll admit, I am having fun playing with this site a little bit. I found a way to add videos! The first video is from a Christian band called Stellar Kart. This song - Activate - was the last one I cut from our CD because it didn't fit. The song is about living your life so that others see Jesus in your life. It's easy to just slip by without doing much, but God wants more. Activate! Get Started! BE LOUD! The video itself shows that you should be yourself and not something else. I hope you find it as funny as I do.
Parents, I hope that our kids see that following Jesus isn't only sitting quietly in church, so to speak. These guys have a lot of fun, make a lot of noise, and are devoted to Jesus. I'm afraid people don't always see those things fitting together.
The videos are located down the right side. Click on the video and it will play at the top of the page.
Have a great rest of the weekend. Enjoy the weather, Go Packers!, and see you in the morning.